Beige breakfast

I'm tired. Sorry to complain, but I noticed this morning I've developed dark circles under my eyes. It's not a very happy sign, especially when I'm faced with the knowledge that I simply won't be getting any extra sleep this week.

(Valerie Plame is on CNN, testifying on Capitol Hill. There's also this woman in the back, wearing a bubblegum pink t-shirt that has "Impeach Bush Now" written on it. She's wearing a pink coat, which she obviously had buttoned to get inside. Clever, but she didn't think practically. The "Impeach" is directly across her chest, and the "Bush Now" part hits under her breasts, so it's hard to see. She's having to stretch out a bit so it gets seen. Oh, she just made a little cross with her fingers, lol. I wonder if she'll get thrown out.)

I'm eating oatmeal and drinking coffee. They both came out to about the same color, like breakfast made out of 80's eggshell plastic.

So tired.

Good morning.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    You're not eating enough color in your diet. I swear. Be inventive. Try buying a mango and bring half of it to work with you each morning so that you can eat it with your breakfast oatmeal. You'd like that right?

    You need vitamins and minerals. I could have sworn that you were a fruits and veggies-sort of girl. Don't let your diet go blah.

     
  2. Alice Q

    You're right. I had a banana this morning, in your honor. :)

     

Post a Comment